Armies Army

Armies Army

Wednesday, 9 March 2016

The First Masters are up!

The master mould was picked up yesterday so I ran a quick spin or two.

Really pleased with the results. Detail is crisp and really really paints nicely! I managed to get this done in around 30 minutes

Not perfect, however I wanted to try them out!

The DPM needs a rethink. I went with a us chopper green - base (airbrush) and then painted over a flat blow, ochre yellow and black.

I think it needs to have yellow base , then green, then brown and then black

Ive this afternoon to try again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment